Helping High Achievers Break Up With Busy
SO THEY CAN CONNECT TO MORE SUCCESS IN THEIR LIVES WITHOUT DOING MORE
Are you an achievement driven person?
Have you always been someone who constantly strives to achieve goals and tasks? And yet no matter how much you achieve or tasks you complete, you still feel left unfulfilled and lacking?
You’re more checked in with your roles, tasks and career than your actual life and it leaves you feeling overwhelmed, overworked, and disconnected from who you are.
It may seem like nothing is working, but believe it or not, by aligning yourself, that fulfillment and success you’ve been looking for will be around the corner.
If these pitfalls sound familiar,
it’s time for coaching. Ask yourself:
- Feel like you’re working non stop from morning to night?
- Lack clarity on exactly what you’re even working towards?
- Constantly look at others in the industry and compare your success to theirs?
- Have you checked off many things on your to-do list but still not fulfilled or happy?
- Contemplate quitting to relieve some of the pressure
- Feel guilty for spending so much time working and not with your family
- Feel guilty for being with your family when you should be getting things done?
Time to get you reconnected:
Coaching can help you to:
- Get out of the employee mindset in your life- and as the CEO of your life
- Give you clarity on the actions to take
- Get you out of perfectionism and into flow
- Create the certainty and fun in your work again
- Give you time and money freedom so you can be with your family
- Help you validate yourself- and stop seeking it outside of you.
Learn how to more done in your days without burning yourself out.
All across the world I have helped high achievers just like you.
They all want to be productive, work fewer hours, and enjoy their life they are otherwise missing out on.